What is AngularJS?
Some of the astounding features of AngularJS are
1. Two-way data binding
2. MVC structure
5. Dependency injections
The popularity of AngularJS is simply unparalleled when you want to create websites. AngularJS is also used in mainstream development. Moreover, AngularJS has a fine support of a global community of talented and sagacious developers. Let’s unravel the truth behind the popularity of AngularJS as the most used web application development framework.
2. Two-way data binding: Along with MVC AngularJS also supports in two-way data binding. Because of this feature, developers can easily synchronize the data between model and view components without investing any extra effort. AngularJS is capable of updating the web application’s frontend each time whenever there is a change in the backend. Since AngularJS automatically synchronizes the model and view, the web developers don’t need to implement DOM manipulation.
3. Real-time testing of your app: If you are using AngularJS, then you don’t need to wait for a long time to test your app. Because AngularJS comes with real-time and in-built test modules which will give an in-depth functional testing for every module of your app that you have built already. This framework also saves a chunk of time for you as testing goes parallelly with the development procedure.
5. Implements Client-side form validation: A web developer can create different types of form by combining HTML, CSS and AngularJS. AngularJS also helps the developers to implement client-side form validation. It has the capacity to monitor both the state of the form and individual text fields. It also sends a notification to the users regarding the current state of the form. The developers can easily validate the form input using standard HTML5 attributes.
You Might Also Like: AGILE VS WATERFALL, WHAT METHODOLOGY IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR PROJECT ?
8. Provides a built-in dependency injection subsystem: Most of the time, front-end developers apply dependency injection tools to inject dependency to an object. This is the most appropriate way by which you can inject an object and make the objects exchange dependencies flawlessly. AngularJS simplifies this job by providing a built-in dependency injection subsystem. This dependency injection subsystem makes the developers job easy and now, they can comfortably replace individual components of the web application.
10. Improves server communication: AngularJS is preferred by the web developers because it supports caching and thus, reduces web server load significantly. At the same time, the built-in services that are provided by AngularJS help developers to improve client-server communication. Not only this, the services make it easier for the developers to work with numerous backend systems and solutions. Moreover, the developers can utilize the built-in services to make the data return asynchronously without writing any intricated code.
11. Keeps evolving: AngularJS is maintained and developed by Google and it has many loyal followers and developers. Hence, it keeps evolving to simplify and accelerate web application development process so that the developers can make some appealing and intriguing apps. AngularJS 5 is the latest version which is flooded with many new and interesting features. This new version simplifies the web application development process, eliminates unnecessary code from the application through a build optimizer, and provides the developers with a new HttpClient.
These are the prime reasons behind the popularity of AngularJS in making responsive web app development.
In auto bootstrapping, Angular bootstraps automatically upon the DOMContentLoaded event. When the angularjs script is downloaded to the browser and the document.readyState is set to complete, and bootstrap starts automatically. At this moment, AngularJS looks for the ng-app directive. When the ng-app directive is found then Angular starts operating automatically.
1. This framework loads the module associated with the directive.
2. Creates the application injector.
3. Compiles the DOM starting from the ng-app root element.
This process is known as Auto-bootstrapping.
By using angular.bootstrap() function, you can even manually initialize your angular app. This function uses the modules as parameters and should be called within angular.element(document).ready() function. When the DOM is ready for manipulation, then you need to fire the angular.element(document).ready() function.
Norjimm is a leading software development company India offering all web app development services, with a blend of cloud computing and the best of hardware systems we strive to deliver the best-in-class service and has become the go-to partner in outsourcing for last 8+ years.